Goldtool Visible Fault Locator 20Mw-Pen Shape ,Can reach up to 20km, Locates Breakpoints And Poor Connections, Used For End-To-End Visual Fibre Identification, Special Laser End Design To Avoid Damage, Use 2.5mm Universal Adapter, Can Match SC/LC Adapters. Requires 2x AA Alkaline Batteries For Operating Up To 60 Hours Continuously, Retail Box, 1 Year Warranty
The Goldtool Pen Shaped Visible Fault Locator 20Mw is a compact but powerful fibre optical cable test tool specially designed for field personnel who need an efficient and economical tool to locate sharp bends and breaks in jacket or bare fibre faults within OTDR dead zones. Using bright red laser light of 650nm wavelength can locates faults visually by having the light pinpoint the exact location of the fault up to 20km away. It can also be used to identify the connectors in patch panels and identify the fibres during splicing. It finds breakpoints, poor connections, bending or cracking in fibre optic cables and is used for end-to-end visual fibre identification. The 2.5mm universal connector interfaces with many connector styles including SC/LC adaptors without needing an adapter. Requires 2x AA Alkaline Batteries not included for Operating up to 60 Hours Continuously.
• Stock code TCT-3700-F
• Description Goldtool 20Mw Pen Shaped Visible Fault Locator (VFL)
• Product Type 20mw Pen Shaped Visual Fault Locator (VFL)
• Versatile And Cost-Effective Tool For Fibre Evaluation
• Can Reach Up To 20km
• Support CW and 2Hz modulation work mode.
• Locates Breakpoints And Poor Connections
• Used For End-To-End Visual Fibre Identification
• Bright Red Laser Light Of 650nm Wavelength
• special design to avoid damage when dropping on the floor.
• Identify The Connectors In Patch Panels
• Identify The Fibres During Splicing.
• 2.5mm Universal Connector Interfaces Can Match SC/LC Adapters.
• Requires 2x AA Alkaline Batteries For Operating Up To 60 Hours Continuously
What's in the box
1 x Goldtool Visual Fault Locator 20Mw