The MSI MAG Forge 100R ATX Gaming Chassis' thoughtful case design allows users to install/remove the tempered glass easily. Simply place the tempered glass on the stump of the case before installing it for a safe and simple process.
It features two 120mm fans aligned vertically on the front to draw in air evenly across the entire face of the enclosure. That will contribute to positive air pressure within the case, the rising warm air will always be exhausted with the rear and top airflow from the MAG Forge 100 Series. It also comes with a 4mm tempered glass side panel, which is ideal for displaying RGB lighting effects and provides clear internal component construction.
It also has support for customizing Addressable RGB LEDs integrated into the front, top & rear cover with a dedicated control button; or with MSI Mystic Light software, the MSI MAG Forge 100R can cast millions of colours and effects that can be synchronized with a vast ecosystem of components to augment your build.
Please note: Additional computer components shown in the images are not included with this chassis.
- ATX motherboard support
- Optimize Airflow
- ARGB Fan included
- 4mm Tempered Glass
- 3 x 120 mm Fan Support in front
- 160 mm CPU Cooler Support
- Case Form Factor: Mid-Tower
- I/O Ports: 2 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-A, 1 x HD Audio, 1 x Mic
- Drive Bays: 2 x 3.5" (compatible with 2.5") + 3 x 2.5"
- Case Expansion Slots: 7
- Maximum GPU Length: 330mm
- Maximum CPU Cooler Length: 160mm
- Power Supply: Standard ATX 160 mm, max to 200 mm (without 3.5” HDD case installed)
- Fan Support: Front: Up to 3 x 120 mm / 2 x 140 mm, Top: Up to 2 x 120 mm / 2 x 140 mm, Rear: Up to 1 x 120 mm
- Pre-Installed Fan: Front: 2 x 120 mm addressable RGB LED Fan included, Rear: 1 x 120 mm System Fan included
- Radiator Layout: Front: Up to 240 mm, Top: Up to 240 mm, Rear: Up to 120 mm
- Support MB Form Factor: ATX / mATX / Mini-ITX
- Dimensions: 42.1 x 21 x 49.9 cm
- Weight: 5640 g
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
- MSI MAG Forge 100R ATX Gaming Chassis x1