NetiX UTP CAT5E Copper Clad Aluminium 24AWG Ethernet Cable Grey- Unshielded Twisted Pair Cable-Solid Core, 305m Easy Pull Box-Colour Grey -Please Note-This Is A CCA Cable, Brown Box, No Warranty
The NetiX UTP CAT5E Copper Clad Aluminium 24AWG Ethernet cable is designed for use in next-generation data comms networks, and will support all present applications including Gigabit Ethernets. This Solid Core Unshielded four Twisted Pair Cable with separator complies with Cat5E specifications for cable lengths up to a maximum of 25 metres per point. The PVC jacket on this cable is Grey , Indication of the length on the cable at each meter, Ideal for transporting data, audio and video,
This cable can provide performance of up to 100 MHz and is suitable for 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX (Fast Ethernet), 1000BASE-T / 1000BASE-TX (Gigabit Ethernet) and 10GBASE-T (10-Gigabit Ethernet) Length of cable is 305 metres and comes in a convenient Easy Pull™ snag-free dispensing box. Whether you are wiring your home, office , entire schools or campus the NetiX CAT5E cable is the right solution for the job. Please Note-This Is A CCA (Copper Clad Aluminium)Cable
• Stock Code KDUT8001-CCA
• Description NetiX UTP CAT5E Copper Clad Aluminium 24AWG Ethernet Cable Grey 305 metres per box
• Product Type UTP CAT 5E Copper Clad Aluminium 24AWG Ethernet Cable
• Connector Free - Perfect For Customization
• High transmission performance, applied in a bandwidth of over 100 MHz
• Tested complies with Cat5E specifications for cable lengths up to a maximum of 25 metres per point
• Solid Core Unshielded Four Twisted Pairs With Separator
• Ideal For Transporting Data, Audio And Video
• Indication Of The Length On The Cable At Each Meter
• Jacket: PVC Grey
• Roll Length: 305m In Easy Pull Box
• Frequency :1-100MHZ.
• Impedance: 100 ± 15 OHM.
• Structure: PE insulation.
• Shield: Unshielded.
• Flammability grade: CMX, CM, CMG, CMR, CMP.
• Cable type: Single-core twisted pair.
• Conductor material: Copper Clad Aluminium